WHAT IS FINCOM ALLIANCE?
FINCOM Alliance is a collective brand used by several European businesses that provide public relations and communications advice and support to companies, predominantly in the financial services industry.
- FACTORÍA DE RELACIONES PÚBLICAS, S.L. (commaTM), a company duly established in accordance with the law of Spain with its registered seat in Registro Mercantil (Madrid- Spain), book #0. Issue.14.998, space.8, page M-250049 and its business address at Fuencarral, 121 28010 Madrid – Spain, registered with the commercial register at the local court of Madrid under no. ESB82452483 represented by Eduardo Ríos as Global Director.
- Aguiar, Silva Lemos Lda (ALL ComunicaçãoTM) a company operating under the law of Portugal with registration number 513775692 and registered office address at Largo de Andaluz, nº15, 2.º D, 1050-004, Lisboa, Portugal, represented by José Aguiar as Co-Founder and Partner.
- TE Communications AG, a company operating under the law of Switzerland with registration number CHE-405.985.553 and registered office address at St. Leonhard-Strasse 45, 9000 St. Gallen, Switzerland, represented by Thomas Egger as Founder and Executive Chairman.
- TE Communications GmbH, a company operating under the law of Germany with VAT No. 047/246/13433 and registered office address at Münchener Strasse 9, 60329 Frankfurt am Main, Germany represented by Thomas Egger as Founder and Executive Chairman.
- Liminal Communications Ltd, (Liminal) incorporated and registered in England and Wales with company number 05439193 whose registered office is at is at Kemp House, 160 City Road, London EC1V 2NX, England, represented by Julian Rea.
- Fargo, SARL, a company operating under the French law with registration number 454 049 123 00036 and registered office address at 91 rue Réaumur 75002 Paris represented by Emmanuel Delarue as Founder and Executive Chairman.
- Mymediarelation Srl, a company operating under law of Italy, VAT No. 06915210964, with registration, REA of CCIAA of Milan, No. 1922415. Registered office address at Via Emilio Motta No. 17, 20144 Milan, Italy represented by Marco Messori as Founder and Owner.
FINCOM Alliance does not collect and store personal information. However the affiliated businesses mentioned above may do so in the course of their day to day work and operations.
For information on individual privacy and data processing policies, please refer to the websites of the relevant agency.
Technologies such as cookies, beacons, tags and scripts are used by us and our partners, affiliates, or analytics or service providers. These technologies are used in analysing trends, administering our website, tracking users’ movements around the website and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by these companies on an individual as well as aggregated basis.